Lomack Solutions Billing Policy
Unless where otherwise specified, this billing policy applied to all Lomack Solutions, Inc. ("Lomack Solutions") properties including, but not limited to, LomackSolutions.com and lmck.co. Other website properties may be introduced in the future that will bill thru Lomack Solutions and thus be held in accordance with these billing policies.
Billing (The Short Version)
- Once you cancel you won’t be charged again, but you are responsible for whatever charges have already been incurred for the current billing period. For example, if your billing cycle is on the 13th of every month, and you cancel on the 22nd, you’ll still have to pay for the current month, but you won’t be charged again after that. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- How do I cancel my account? You can cancel your account at any time by simply sending a Helpdesk request to help [at] lomacksolutions.com
- Any custom work, paid text messages, account overages, or any other item above the monthly app fee is nonrefundable. No exceptions.
Billing (The Long Version)
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by Lomack Solutions before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees and one-time or multi-pay consulting fees.
- All international customers must pay by credit/debit card. Lomack Solutions does not accept international checks.
- Subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. This can be done online through the software’s Admin Area
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, Lomack Solutions will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee. No fewer than three (3) attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Delinquent Accounts: After an account is delinquent 30 days, it will be cancelled due to non-payment. Once cancelled, the customer will not be able to recover any files until the account is current. Core data such as Contact and Company information in the application will be exported if possible and stored for 90 days post cancellation. After that, application data will not be available. All accounts 60 days past due will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fee: Lomack Solutions may assess a 5% late fee for accounts 30 days past due (5% of the amount due).
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, Lomack Solutions may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: Lomack Solutions may assess a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $30.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase their Lomack Solutions software or recurring product. Customers may cancel their subscriptions at any time. Lomack Solutions will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
Custom Development, Modifications or Plugin Customizations
Custom development, modifications or customizations must be prepaid in advance and are non-refundable. No exceptions.
Infusionsoft Kickstart Services
To help you succeed and get the most from Infusionsoft, The Kickstart Service Bundle is mandatory for new Infusionsoft customers. Services must be used within 60 days from the date of purchase. Service fees are nonrefundable. In the event of cancellation, neither Infusionsoft nor Lomack Solutions will prorate any portion of unused service fees, and all outstanding invoices must be paid in full.
Lomack Solutions accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check or wire transfer, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by Lomack Solutions. Checks and wire transfers must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank. Lomack Solutions currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa credit/debit cards.
Cancellations must be done in writing through a Lomack Solutions representative via our Helpdesk at help [at] lomacksolutions.com. Personal email requests to cancel not routed through the Helpdesk do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
Closing an account with Lomack Solutions cannot be done by simply canceling the credit/debit card. Lomack Solutions will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that account cancellation is done by speaking with a Lomack Solutions representative via our Helpdesk at help [at] lomacksolutions.com to ensure account closure.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
As a current or prior customer of Lomack Solutions, each customer agrees to provide Lomack Solutions 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Lomack Solutions must be the first option in billing disputes. Should Lomack Solutions receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before Lomack Solutions has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Lomack Solutions has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Lomack Solutions retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. Lomack Solutions will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Lomack Solutions will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Subscription fees for Lomack Solutions are nonrefundable. No exceptions.
Lomack Solutions subscription fees will appear on your credit card statement as "Lomack Solutions" or "Lomack Sol".